Medi-Plinth is pleased to present the *NEW* single column medical chair. This electrically operated column chair offers all of the functionality of traditional examination chairs, but includes benefits such as its compact size, base cover for ease of cleaning, and elegant style.
The column medical chair is available in a number of different configurations that can be customised to the exact needs of the clinician. Configurations include plaster treatment tables, phlebotomy arms, swing down armrests, split legs (manual or electrically operated), a tilting seat (electric only) and many other accessories.
- 190Kg safe working load for electric version
- Compact design is favourable when space is limited
- Electric operated backrest and gas assisted foot section
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Phlebotomy Arms
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- NEW - Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW - World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Available Options & Accessories:
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75cm)
- Electric Backrest, Tilting Seat, and Motorised Foot Section
- Footswitch Control
- Choice of Arm Rests including:-
Swing Down (shown)
Plaster Treatment Tables
Loops/Padded Arm Rests
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
6 new colours...