The Ergonomic benefit of variable height Examination Tables in the Medical Field has long been appreciated. Similarly the lifting of large animals to a comfortable working height can lead to injuries for veterinary staff.
The Medi-Plinth Variable Height Veterinary table enables the animal to mount, or be low level lifted, on to the table. The table can then be lifted by a hydraulic foot pump (shown) or an electric actuator to a convenient working height.
- Well proven Medi-Plinth Lift System
- 260 kg (electric) 180 kg (Hydraulic) SWL
- Retractable Castors and Levelling Foot or Transportation Castors (shown)
- Tough Melamine faced SRBP surface
- Choice of working surface lengths (150 cm and 180 cm (shown).
- 60 cm standard width (for ease of wheeling through standard doors)
- Other sizes can be made to order.
- Battery Operating System will enable a whole day of use between charges for the electric version
- Footswitch Control
- IV Pole
- Fold Down Side Rails
- Removable ECG / Ultrasound Panel
- High density shaped full size Rubber Patient Mat (shown)
- VT***H Hydraulic Table
- VT***E Electric table
- RM*** Rubber Mat
*add table length in cm
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.