Medi-Plinth is pleased to introduce its new range of rehabilitation products which
provide increased stability while incorporating a number of features dedicated to
rehabilitation and physiotherapy procedures.
The 2 section Low Bo Plinth offers a robust platform from which clinicians can
work, this includes electrically operated head section which provides great
section stability, and easy patient positioning.
A number of popular options and accessories can be added to the plinth
making it both versatile and cost effective.
• 320Kg safe working load for electric versions
• Paper roll holder fitted as standard
• Electrically operated backrest for great section stability
• Stitched key hole shaped breathing hole and bung to provide enhanced
• Footswitch included as standard
• Upholstery gusset
• Retractable, easy clean ‘Tente’ castors
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors
• MRSA resistant anti-bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
• NEW - Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
• NEW - World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
• Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
• Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
• 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.