This table is designed as an Examination and /or Operating Table and has the option of Mechanical or Electrical operation for both height and tilt.
- Well proven Medi-Plinth Lift and Tilt System (Tilt from Horizontal to Vertical)
- 180 Kg safe patient weight for hydraulic models
- Transportation Castors (shown) or Retractable Castors and Levelling Foot
- Tough Melamine faced SRBP surface
- Cleat rails (4 cleats per side) this standard on all tilting tables.
- Choice of working surface lengths (150 cm and 180 cm (shown).
- 60 cm standard width (for ease of wheeling through standard doors)
- Other sizes can be made to order.
- Battery Operating System will enable a whole day of use between charges for the electric version
- Footswitch Control
- High density shaped full size Rubber Patient Mat (shown top right)
Product and Accessory Codes:
- VTT***H Hydraulic Table with Mechanical Tilt
- VTT***E Electric table with Mechanical Tilt
- VTET***E Electric table with Electric Tilt
- RM*** Rubber Mat
- BOS Battery Operating System
- CO01-S Single Chrome folding side rail
- DP01 IV Pole with Bracket
- SPAN Removable Panel for Ultra-Sound
- RCB Retractable Casters
- SST100 Dished 100 cm stainless steel top with drain.
*add table length in cm
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.