Designed to enable examination/treatment and internal transportation. The design provides both flexibility and versatility, combining Medi-Plinth’s renowned plinth features with the essential requirements for safe patient transport. Velcro harnesses shown are not included as standard
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic versions
- Simple, single pedal operation with operator Handle bars
- Corridor friendly castors with corner bumper wheels
- IV pole holder & O2 bottle holder
- Drop down cot sides & Gas assisted back section
- Retractable rubber castors
- Battery operation system (On electric version only)
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted back section
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Detachable Headrest
- Breathing Hole
- Patient Securing Straps (Shown in images)
- Paper Roll Holder
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.