Our 3 Section Bo-Plinth is ideal for treating neurological conditions and head injuries, in heavier patients. Its wide, sturdy top makes the couch safe for the therapist to work, whilst ensuring comfort for the patient.
- 320kg (50 stone) safe working load for electric
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic versions
- Dual gas assisted foot & back sections
- Heavy duty adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Breathing Hole
- Chrome Cotsides
- Transportation Castors
- Foot Protection Cover
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.