Medi-Plinth’s ‘Drop End’ 3 Section plinth ensures optimum use of small spaces. The couch can be used as a traditional 3 section couch or adjusted into a chair. This enables patients to sit from the front or side and when fitted with appropriate optional accessories, this plinth can be used for a wide range of gynaecological and other procedures.
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic versions
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted back section
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Gynaecology Stirrups/Troughs
- Paper Roll Holder
- Electric Backrest
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.