Medi-Plinth’s Bariatric drop end couch provides the ultimate support while treating extremely heavy patients. Featuring extra wide upholstery, this bariatric couch is the premium choice for advanced patient positioning and comfort, select your preference of 75 or 100cm wide upholstery. Breathing hole shown, not included as standard.
- 320kg (50 stone) safe working load for electric
- Electric back rest included as standard
- Heavy duty adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Breathing Hole (Shown in images)
- Transportation Castors
- Battery Operating System
- Swing Down Arms
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.