With a number of specific features to enable excellent positioning. The extended mid section provides comfortable seating, while the shaped backrest provides clinicians improved access to the patient. The padded support handles allow for patients to comfortably lie towards the edge of the couch with confidence. This couch is available with the option of a tilting seat section, enabling the couch to be moved into Trendelenburg position when necessary.
- 260kg safe working load for electric couch
- 2 patient steadying handles, which can change side
- Extending operator seat section that can be fitted either side
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Retractable rubber castors
- Gas spring assisted back & foot section
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Electric Backrest
- Paper Roll Holder
- Clean Edge Base Cover
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.