Our general medical chair focuses on patient comfort, while providing a robust and sturdy work surface for general examination. In addition, the mid section is available with a tilting seat option, which creates a very natural seated position with the knees raised, providing a better position for the practitioner.
- 260kg safe working load for electric version
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic version
- Available with the option of tilting seat section
- Gas spring assisted back and leg sections
- Divided legs with extending foot rests
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Daycare Arm Rests
- Battery Operating System
- Padded Arm Table Extensions
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.