The renown GP gynaecology plinth features improved access and ergonomics for the clinician and enhanced comfort and dignity for the patient. Effortless adjustment is ensured with electric motors for height and tilt. The electric seat also enables Trendelenburg. Fully adjustable foot stirrups/knee troughs or upholstered footpads can be provided as standard, as is the stainless steel tray. The Medi-Plinth operators stool is a key optional accessory which can be co-ordinated with the plinth. Images shows plinth with Knee Troughs ??Detachable hearest and fold down arm loops show, are not included as standard
- 260kg safe working load for electric plinth
- Excellent lithotomy access and foot space for the clinician
- Removable leg section ? enables couch to be used as a standard two section plinth
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Stainless steel accessory rails with a pair of Indexing Clamps
- Stainless steel tray also included
- Gas spring assisted back section
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Detachable Headrest (Shown in images)
- Fold Down Loop Arms (Shown in images)
- Colour-coordinated Operators Saddle Stool
- Paper Roll Holder
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.