The Mobile Operating Table offers an extremely rigid and stable operating platform that can be tailored to the precise needs of the clinician. The built in battery system provides full functionality of the table for extended periods while away from mains power supply. In addition, a wide range of Medi-Plinth accessories can be added for greater flexibility during surgical procedures.
- Safe working load of 200kg
- Electric variable height, backrest, and tilt adjustment
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning
- Built in battery system whilst unplugged from mains supply
- All sections have X-Ray translucent surfaces
- Linked castor base creates option for castors to run freely, a two wheel steering lock, or to be fully braked
- Removable split leg sections with Lithotomy recess
- Each mattress is anti-static coated and can be easily removed
- Fully-locking medical grade anti-static castors
- Each mattress features an anti microbial air filter panel
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
The Mobile Operating Table is available with a wide range of specific accessories that can allow clinicians to perform several different procedures.
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.