The Shuttleworth mobile ward screen range is an ideal solution for permanent or temporary privacy in medical environments.
Shuttleworth Ward Screens
£304.00 – £518.00
These ward screens have been used heavily within the NHS for COVID-19 vaccine centres across the country.
Designed using high quality, durable and easy to clean materials for excellent infection control, it is perfect in a hospital or healthcare environment. The ward screens are available in three sizes, 3 Panel, 4 Panel & 5 Panel. In solid white screen panels or with disposable, easy to attach & remove curtains.
- Designed & manufactured with the highest quality materials
- Corrosive resistant materials
- Epoxy coated white frame
- Hygienic, easy to clean design PVC panels
- A strong, sturdy leg structure together with swivel castors for ease of movement
- A clever, fold up, space saving design for storage
- The panels & curtains can be very easily removed or replaced if required
- These products have been used heavily in the NHS COVID-19 vaccine centres
- Available in three sizes: 3 Panel, 4 Panel & 5 Panel
- Available with Solid Panels or Disposable Curtains
- Supplied fully assembled
- Total Screen Widths: 1845mm (3 Panel), 2460mm (4 Panel), 3075mm (5 Panel)
- Total Screen Height: 1744mm
- Total Screen Depth: 425mm
- Individual Panel: 1210mm x 558mm
3 White with Solid Panels, 3 Panel with Disposable Curtains, 4 White with Solid Panels, 4 Panel with Disposable Curtains, 5 White with Solid Panels, 5 Panel with Disposable Curtains