This Split Leg Table includes two motors that allow for electric lift and tilt. Combine this with a robust, sturdy frame for smooth operation plus the split leg section allows the patient’s legs to be strapped separately, providing a greater feeling of security for the patient.
- 180kg safe working load
- Large lockable Castors suitable for patient transportation
- Electric height & tilt control
- Patient Handles
- Inclinometer and single piece foot board supplied as standard
- 4 Velcro harnesses to secure the patient
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Extra Wide Upholstery 75cm
- Patient Table
- Tilting Foot Board
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.