A unique and innovative design makes this chair the only option for specialist treatments such as minor surgery or plaster application.
The ABS plastic side tables provide a smooth, stable and easily cleaned surface to work on. These can be dropped down out of the way, with a quick release mechanism when not required. The tables can also be removed.
- 260kg safe working load for electric version
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic version
- 2x Quick release treatment tables
- Gas spring assisted back and leg sections
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Transportation Castors
- Clean Edge Base Cover
- Tilting Seat Option
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.