The medical, electrically operated column chair offers all of the functionality of traditional examination chairs, but includes benefits such as its compact size, base cover for ease of cleaning, and elegant style. All of our single column medical chairs use an electric mechanism with a choice of tilting or non-tilting seat.
- 190kg safe working load for electric column chairs
- This compact design is very favourable when space is limited
- Electric backrest and gas foot rest as standard
- 2x Quick release treatment tables
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Electric Leg Rest
- Extra Wide Upholstery Surface 75cm
- Tilting Seat Option
- Foot Switch
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.