The Ergonomic benefit of variable height Examination Tables in the veterinary field has long been appreciated. Similarly the lifting of large animals to a comfortable working height can lead to injuries for veterinary staff. The Medi-Plinth Variable Height Veterinary table enables the animal to mount, or be low level lifted, on to the table. The table can then be lifted by a hydraulic foot pump (shown in images) or an electric actuator to a convenient working height.
- 260kg Safe working load for electric
- 225kg Safe working load for hydraulic
- Utilises established Medi-Plinth lift system
- Transportation Castors as standard
- Tough Melamine faced SRBP surface with your choice of working surface length
- Option of 100cm, 120cm, 150cm or 180cm (shown) surface length
- 60 cm standard width for ease of wheeling through standard doors
- Custom sizes can be made to order
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- High Density Rubber Mat
- IV Pole Attachment
- Battery Operating System (For electric versions)
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.